Control Cable NYY Cable
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000kilometers per month|
|Transport Package:||Drum, Reel or According to Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: NYY KVV
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: PVC or XLPE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CE, VDE
- Brand: Yifang
- Trademark: Yifang
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Application: Industrial
- Current: AC Cable
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Wire Core Material: Copper or Aluminum
- Model: Nyy
- Insulation: PVC
- Specification: IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN, etc
- HS Code: 8544492100
Control Cable 450/750V~0.6/1kV Cable, Flame-retardant copper conductor PVC insulated and sheath steel tape armoured
The control cable can be produced according to the standard GB9330-1988, IEC60227(60502, 60332), DIN, BS, and our factory can also manufacture the cables in accordance with other standards.
2. Scope of Application
Flame-retardant control cable is suitable for connecting wires between electric equipments with a special flame-retardant requirement in controlling, monitoring loop and protecting circuit at rated voltage up to 600/1000V(A. C. ). Our flame-retardant control cable includes A class flame-retardant control cable, special flame-retardant control cable, low smoke halogen free flame-retardant control cable, low smoke low halogen flame-retardant control cable, XLPE insulated control cable and XLPE insulated flame-retardant control cable.
3. Service Conditions
(1) The long-time working temperature of conductor of PVC insulated cable is 70oC
The long-time working temperature of conductor of XLPE insulated cable is 90oC
(2) The temperature for laying the cables can not be lower than 0oC. Permissible bending radius(r): Unarmoured cable: R≥ 6D; (D: Outer diameter of the cable); Armoured or copper-tape screened cable: R≥ 12D; Shielded flexible cable: R≥ 6D
1. Rated voltage Uo/U should be 450/750V.
2. The permitted long-term operating temperate of cable conductor should be 70.
3. The installing temperature of cable should not be lell than 0. Recommending permitted bending radius:
Non-armored cable: Not less than the overall diameter of cable by 6 times.
Armored or copper tape shield cable, no less than the overall diameter of cable by 12 times.
Shielded flexible cable, no less than the overall diameter of cable by 6 times.