- Model NO.: YJV
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Certification: ISO9001
- Transport Package: Drum or According to U Request
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Insulated
- Application: Underground
- Insulation Material: XLPE
- Trademark: YIFANG
- Specification: According to Your Request
- HS Code: 8544492100
XLPE insulation power cable has a number of advantages over paper insulated and PVC insulated cable. XLPE cable has high electric strength, mechanical strength, high-aging resisting, environmental stress resisting anti-chemical corrosion, and simple construction, using convenient and higher operating of long term temperature. It can be laid with no drop restriction.
Various of flame-retardant and non-flame retardant XLPE cable can be manufactured with three technology (peroxide, silance and irradiation crossing-linking). The flame-retardant cable covers all kinds of low-smoke, low-halogen, low-smoke halogen free, and non-smoke non-halogenated and three classes of A, B, C.
Our XLPE cable can be manufactured according to company's specification which is equivalent to IEC 60502, IEC 60332, IEC 60754. Some indexes are superior to above international standard.
Some of special XLPE cable can be manufactured according to the other standard required by customers.
XLPE cable having higher long term working temperature and greater current rating, at the same environment XLPE cable may be reduced size (nominal cross-section) 1 or 2 class in comparison with paper and PVC cable. This is not only improve the quality and propertied of products, but also reduce cable's production costs.
2. Scope of XLPE cable
|Type||No. of Core||Nominal Cross-section of conductor mm2|
|2, 3, 4, 5||1.5-400|
|3+1, 4+1, 3+2||2.5-400|
3. Cross-section area of neutral conductor
In 3+1 core and 3+2 cores should conform to specification of following table:
|Nominal Cross-section||Main core||2.5||4||6||10||16||25||35||50|
|Nominal Cross-section||Main core||70||95||120||150||185||240||300||400|
4. Main technical Characteristics of Cable
1) D.C .Resistance: Conductor resistance of finished cable per kilometer at 20oC is not more than the following:
|Nominal Cross-section mm2||15||2.5||4||6||10||16||25|
|Nominal Cross-section mm2||35||50||70||95||120||150||185|
|Nominal Cross-section mm2||240||300||400||500||630||800||1000|
2) Voltage Test
Each drum of finished cable should withstand power frequency voltage 3.5kv for 5 minutes, the insulation is not breakdown.
3) Service conditions and parameters of cable
The cable is applied to fixed insulation for rated voltage 0.6/1kv of power transportation and distribution line.
Max. rated temperature of conductor nominal operating 90oC.
Short circuit: max. for 5 sec. 250oC.
The cable can be laid without drop retriction, and the environment temperature shall not be lower than 0oC.
1. Sufficient support for our tendering representatives.
2. Qualification documents support
3. OEM service available based on official & legal authorization.
4. Strict quality control system.
5. Faster lead time than our competitors.
6. Excellent quality with reasonable price.
7. Strong technical support (technical data, drawing, etc.)
8. Cable solutions to your particular requirements.
9. Free sample is available with economic express fee.
10. Factory acceptance test assistant
11. Container loading design and handling
Why choose us ?
1. Geographical location and convenient transportation, saving transportation costs
2. Full range of products, good reputation.
3. The leading edge technology. Different dedicated engineers and technicians for factory production, domestic sales and foreign sales, service and other jobs.
4. The sophisticated management system and management team. ISO9001,14001 and GB / T28001 passed. Computer management system for sales and production, etc.
5. Advanced service concept and positive attitude.